Asian steak lettuce cups
- 350g sirloin steak
- Plum and ginger dressing
- Little gem lettuce
- Finely chopped red chilli
- Put the steak between 2 sheets of cling film and bash until it’s half its original thickness. Thinly slice the steak and then put it in an airtight container and cover with plum and ginger dressing. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Heat a frying pan until very hot and then fry the steak slices for 1-2 minutes turning the slices half way.
- Remove from the frying pan and then cook down some extra dressing. Once the dressing is thick and sticky add the steak back into the frying pan and quickly mix into the dressing.
- Place a spoonful of the slice steak into each lettuce leaf and then garnish with chopped chilli.