Brie and fig preserve samosas
- 8 sheets of ready made filo pastry
- 100g butter, melted
- 250g Brie cut into 16 chunks
- 16 tsp mammy Jamia’s fig preserve
- Heat oven to 220C
- Stack 2 of the filo sheets. With a widest edge facing you cut into 4 strips top to bottom brush with some melted butter.
- Put the Brie fingers on bottom of each filo stip
- Top each finger with 1 tsp fig preserve.
- Fold the corner of each strip up to make a triangle and continue to fold until you reach the end.
- Brush the top of each samosa with melted butter.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 10 mins. Or, cover with cling film, chill for up to 1 day and bake just before serving.