Figgy lamb chops with Spring Cous Cous
- 4 Lamb chops
- Mammy Jamia’s balsamic and fig dressing
- 100g Cous Cous
- 100g runner beans
- 1/4 red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- Mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Heat a frying pan.
- Cook the Cous-Cous as per the instructions on the packet.
- Once the pan is hot place the lamb chops in the pan brushing each chop with balsamic and fig dressing. Cook for about 3 minutes then cook on the other side for a further 3 minutes and brush again with the dressing.
meanwhile, cook the green beans in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain.
- Add 4 tablespoons of dressing to the pan and cook the chops for a further minute.
- Transfer the chops to a plate and allow to rest. Bubble the remaining juices in the pan stirring frequently.
- Half the tomatoes and thinly slice the onion adding them to the Cous-Cous along with the runner beans and chopped mint. Squeeze the lemon over the
- Cous Cous along with a drizzle of olive oil and mix well.
- Divide the salad between two plates, top with the lamb chops and drizzle over the reduced sauce from the pan.