Good Friday Strawberry Glazed Salmon Fillet with Strawberry Sauce
- 2 Salmon fillets
- Mammy Jamia’s Balsamic and Strawberry Dressing A finely diced clove of garlic A handful of fresh strawberries cut into quarters
- Heat the oven to 190C
- Place the salmon fillets on an oven-proof tray and season with plenty of freshly ground pepper and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes Meanwhile, in a little olive oil fry the garlic until golden add in about 100ml of the balsamic and strawberry dressing along with 50ml of water.
- Turn up the heat and simmer to reduce by half.
- 5 minutes before the salmon is ready add the chopped strawberries to the reduced sauce.
- Once the salmon is cooked spoon on the cooked strawberries and sauce and enjoy with seasonal vegetables.