Roasted asparagus and tomato salad with strawberry dressing
- 6 spears of asparagus
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- Salad leaves of your choice
- Balsamic and strawberry dressing
- Pre-heat the oven to 190c.
- Place the asparagus spears and tomatoes in a small roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the over for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile make up your salad.
- Once the asparagus and tomatoes are roasted place on top of your salad leaves and drizzle over your dressing.
- We’ve also added a bit of get cheese to our salad but this is optional.
- Try replacing the strawberry dressing with our fig dressing it’s also a delicious combination.