Roasted Vegetable and Goats Cheese Salad
Our Balsamic & Fig Dressing is delicious when paired with goat’s cheese. It’s a lovely salad to warm the cockles on cold winter days!
- 1 courgette sliced
- 1 onion (red or white) cut into 2 cm chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into large chunks
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- A nice glug of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried mixed herbs
- A bag of your favourite salad (we used baby leaf salad)
- Soft goats cheese
- Mammy Jamia’s Balsamic and Fig Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place all of the cut vegetables, garlic, mixed herbs and a little salt and pepper into a small roasting dish, add the olive oil and mix until everything is covered. Add this to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Arrange your salad on two plates.
- Once the vegetables are ready, place these on top of the salad leaves. Add a large slice of goat’s cheese, drizzle with Mammy Jamia’s Balsamic and Fig dressing and enjoy!