- 3 Salmon Fillets, skinned and cut into large chunks
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- Mammy Jamia’s Plum and Ginger Dressing
- Place the salmon chunks in an air-tight container and pour over the dressing, mix together to ensure all of the salmon is covered in the dressing. Leave in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Using wooden skewers (ensure these have been soaked in water for at least 20 minutes) alternate the salmon, peppers and onions on.
- Put the skewers on the BBQ for about 15-20 minutes turning and basting them with dressing every so often