Spicy Plum and Ginger Chicken
- Chicken thighs
- Dried crushed Chilli
- Mammy Jamia’s Balsamic and Fig Dressing
- Place the chicken thighs in an air tight container. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle on some crushed chillies (depending on how spicy you like it – we added a teaspoon for 6 thighs).
- Mix together to ensure the chicken is completely covered and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Place the chicken in an oven proof dish and place in the pre-heated oven at about 190C. Cook the chicken in the oven for 30-40 minutes basting occasionally with the dressing.
- After 30-40 minutes, finish the chicken on the BBQ for 2 minutes either side to get it nice and crispy. We like to cook chicken this way rather than on the BBQ from the beginning to ensure that it is totally cooked through.