Strawberry chicken skewers
- 200g chicken fillets cut into chunks
- Balsamic and strawberry dressing
- Put the chicken in an air tight container and cover in balsamic and strawberry dressing. Put into the fridge and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Heat the oven to 200c
- Once marinated thread the chicken pieces onto skewers
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile gently heat some extra dressing until thick and sticky to drizzle on top of the chicken skewers.